9th Pawn Entertainment coordinates on behalf of family-friendly entertainment events throughout the Midwest and Upper South. Some examples of what 9th Pawn does:
- Venues - Share information and negotiate with venues to ensure optimal contracts and service.
- Publishers - Coordinate with publishers to maximize the exposure of their preferred products to event attendees.
- Vendors - Work with vendors who participate in multiple shows to maximize their calendar and expand agreement with events.
- Sponsors - Facilitate ways to bind their brand to the positive feelings of event attendees and coordinate with event managers for a productive year-round relationship.
- Materials and Supplies - Negotiate preferred and bulk rates with printers and suppliers to minimize costs.
- Artwork - Identify promising young artists and arrange mutually beneficial arrangements to raise event quality while providing high profile exposure for the artists.
- Event Management - Coordinate staffing, execute events plans and manage finances on site for an event.